Posted by: nesia | Monday, 07 October 2019
The Nusa Penida Festival takes place on Saturday, October 5, 2019. Located in Banjar Nyuh, Ped Village, Nusa Penida Sub-district and the opening held on Sunday, October 6, 2019. This festival will be present until Tuesday, October 8, 2019. Typically, all of the magnificent performances always chaining with tradition and culture. Let’s see 7 facts that make you immediately enjoy a holiday in Nusa Penida.
- The events opening by Governor of Bali, Mr. I Wayan Koster and Regent of Klungkung, Mr. I Nyoman Suwirta with Sub-district Leader or Camat. Before opening has implemented cleaning the beach that involving the whole community, from official to students and all residents.
- Festival of Nusa Penida using “Beach Clean-Up Coral Transplantation” as headers. This header performing to coral conservation. It makes sense if coral has been planted during the festival.
- The two points above are related to each other. Both of them have a function as build the awareness so the beach remains clean. Like other tourist attractions, trash is a small thing but complicated. So, the two actions carried out in the event made all elements must be aware of trash management.
- Rejang Renteng Dance performs by 1.000 dancers proximate to Pekelem. This dance is playing by women with simple choreography. It means that women that dancing Rejang Renteng was mature or spouse. Because this dance is one of tradition, so, the rules must be followed. The dancer, base on the rule, must be odd numbers and the intention of this performance dance is cleanse the Earth.
- Pekelem ritual carried out according to the vision and mission of Governor of Bali, i.e. Segara Kerthi. Segara means sea, immediately segara kerthi is a wish or gratitude for the abundance of marine resources. This ritual, Pekelem, is the process of sea purification was held solemnly.
- Nusa Penida Festival 2019 presented the cultural richness that nicknamed it with The Blue Paradise Island. Its nicknamed represented by a paradise of under the seawater and roll out the various events like race traditional games, performing art, culture carnival and music.
- Local traditions of the community have been acculturated with modern culture. So, the events of Nusa Penida Festival presented modern music and inviting famous disc jockey.
Do the seven interesting facts above make you tempted to goes on vacation to Nusa Penida? Well, plan it before you loss.